Sep 25, 2006

what i got.



i've been told i'm worthwhile yet still not enough,
and in endless nights of restless dreams
i think, and dream of mislead touch.
i flaunt this fear like the scars on my heart,
undecided in action, writhing in unspent words.
i don't know to smile at the beauty
or shrink from it's accompanied lust.
Like the flower stem stripped from it's petals,
we're devoid of identity for "loves me, loves me nots".
and in the end, i've begun again
rebirthed to the Earth from which i come.

To treat you right and maintain promises of well kept hearts
is the purpose of my existence in your life.
and still the unexplainable tensions of isoloation death
breeds fear and spite and manic strife within.
the dream is more than matching; its something you've defined.
Little knowing, self effacing interest oiled machine.

hearts and rules made for broken,
watch the pebbles trip.
i throw my soul into the wind
and pray for angel's grip.

the mountain top which i've seen, means more when i sit below.
hidden in the valley's of moments of haunting memories
which you ask me to live without?
How to give and take and care and slave
for unverified affection vowed,
could be the secret to your pacification
my gifts and soul and worth, raw exposure doubt.
You'll live in memories cherished as gifts
and all the "want you's" of moments past.
and no matter what is said or done
every rare gem of you stays in me 'til breath last.
blog comments powered by Disqus