Sep 25, 2006

In A Child's Eye.



the sparkle in the eyes of a child has the remarkable ability to restore all hope in mankind. when the world seems angry and disconnected and uncaring, the passing glimpse of truth and beauty that comes from that innocence brings me back to the realization that all mankind was created in God's image, and that we, I, have just deviated from that plan. In a day where i couldn't have felt more lost, more pessimistic, right after i saw a drunk screaming at his wife, this amazing young hispanic girl seemed to flip the script and reverse my whole outlook on life. Thank you God for that creation, for that honesty, for the pure, the innocent. Thank you for creation, and beauty and peace and love. I can only now strive to live with that type of purity, to decalluce my heart, strip the layers of hurt, and hiding, scars of distrust and insecurity, so that in my eyes people will also find hope. Find a way to believe in humanity and in the world that i live in. Thank you for the people who teach me to love, to be honest, to be vulnerable. I am indebted.
blog comments powered by Disqus